Thank You for Visiting

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Sacred Names

Fact 1: HIS NAME IS YAHWEH

Yahweh, is called the Divine Name and the Tetragrammaton, or four-letter word because it has four letters in Hebrew. Most Jewish people won’t say Yahweh. Instead, they say HASHEM—a Hebrew word that means “The Name”, or they say Adonai—the Hebrew word for Lord. Yahweh is also called the Ineffable Name, or the unspeakable Name, but God’s Name is not unspeakable!

Fact 2: Yahweh’s Name Has Been Edited Out of Most Bible Translations

Yahweh’s Name doesn’t appear even one time in the text of the three most popular English Bible translations on the market today. The King James Bible, the New American Standard Bible, and the New International Version substitute the titles “LORD” and “GOD” with all the letters capitalized where the Name “Yahweh” actually belongs. Jewish religious leaders introduced this tradition in the mid-2nd century B.C., and it has continued since that time. This man-made tradition, which achieved near-universal acceptance in 1611 A.D. when the King James Bible editors failed to include the Name ”Yahweh” in their inaugural edition, is wrong and dangerous for two reasons. First, it nullifies Yahweh’s explicit command to tell the world that we have only One God—Yahweh. Second, according to the Bible, Yahweh is the only Name in which we have salvation. This is a startling fact to most Christians because they have never heard a preacher say it from the pulpit, but it is true nonetheless. Studying this website and the manuscript for HIS NAME IS YAHWEH will confirm it.

Bible scholar and author Charles Ryrie said the Name “Yahweh” appears exactly 6,823 times in the Old Testament. Since the New Testament is loaded with direct quotes and paraphrased passages from the Old Testament that contain God’s Name, the Name “Yahweh” should appear all over the New Testament as well. These are undeniable facts. Even so, most Christians have never seen Yahweh’s Name in print, and as I said before, very few of them have heard a preacher declare God's Name from the pulpit. Since we were commanded to declare the Name "Yahweh" to the entire world, this is a serious problem.

Fact 3: "LORD" and "GOD" are Titles—Not Names

“LORD” and “GOD” are titles—not names, and Yahweh never even hinted that we should declare His titles to the world. These two titles can be applied appropriately to wood, rock, or metal, and Yahweh Himself refers to anything fashioned into an idol for worship as either a “god” or a “lord.” It is a simple fact that “lord“ and “god“ don’t distinguish between Yahweh and inanimate objects and false deities so it makes no sense to believe they are appropriate substitutes for His Name. In truth, there is no substitute for the Name “Yahweh.“

Fact 4: Yahweh Commanded Us to Tell People Who He is by Name

Yahweh means “I AM”, and “I AM” is one of His Names. In Exodus 3: 13-15, God told Moses, “I AM WHO I AM; thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’” Then He added this command:

“Say to the Israelites, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This (Yahweh) is My Name forever, the Name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.”

“Forever” means without end so it’s obvious that Yahweh never intended for us to substitute “LORD” and “GOD” for His Name. Since Yahweh instructed Moses to tell the Children of Israel to remember Him by the Name Yahweh “from generation to generation”, it’s also perfectly clear that He wants everyone

to know His Name,
to call on Him by Name,
and to profess His Name.



HIS NAME IS YAHSHUA

Known to almost all Christians and non-Christians alike by the name of Jesus the Christ or Jesus Christ, this is not only The Messiah He is the Only Begotten Son of Yahweh, and is a piece of Yahweh Himself made Flesh. As mortals we can not comprehend two being one, but the scriptures are very clear, Yahshua and Yahweh are ONE! Yahshua (Jesus) was King of the Jews, Jews are Hebrew, in Hebrew the Consonant "J" does not exist, in fact "J" is a young letter and has only found it's way into human language very recently considering the long history of most language. This also concludes that Jehovah is incorrect. Another dead give away is what I mentioned about "Jesus was a Jew", and by extension He was Hebrew. Jesus is a Latin name, and is translated from the Greek translation of Yahshua, which wasn't transliterated to begin with. Instead it is an attempt to justify their pagan gods. The Word Jesus was taken from the Greek interpretation of Yahshua which was Isous, Which is derived from Iesous, which meant "Hail Zeus" since they had no understanding of Yahweh, they tried to make Yahshua "fit into their world" (How many people do you know do that today? I am guessing a lot!) Isous is then translated to Jesus because of sound, and meaning, Jesus "Sounds like" Isous, and means "Anointed One". However Yahshua means Yahweh is with us/Yahweh is Salvation. Yahweh means (ideographically) Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail. One way to connect Yahshua and Yahweh as ONE. Is the prefix "Yah" in each name "Yah' weh and "Yah"shua. If you were going to translate Yahshua to english, which should never be done (Who are you to rename your master?) It would be Joshua, but whether you use that or Jesus, either way you lose the original intended meaning, which is "Yahweh is with us/Yahweh is Salvation".

Below I will use a standard translation (as to not confuse the reader, some of you didn't know of the sacred names till you came here) This will illustrate that Yahshua and Yahweh are ONE.

"Hear O Israel: the Lord our God, the Lord is one." ( Mark 12:29)

"I and the Father are one." ( John 10:30)

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you know me, you will know my Father also." ( John 14:6-7)

But Jesus answered them, 'My Father is working still, and I am still working.' This was why the Jews sought all the more to kill him, because he not only broke the sabbath, but also called God his own Father, making himself equal with God. ( John 5:16-18)

"Whoever hates me hates my Father also." ( John 15:23)

"If I am not doing the works of my Father, then do not believe me; but if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father." ( John 10:37-38)

"Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority; but the Father who dwells in me does his works." ( John 14:10)

"Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing on his own, but only what he sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, the Son does likewise. The Father loves the Son and shows him all that he himself is doing; and he will show him greater works than these, so that you will be astonished." ( John 5:19-20)

"Call no one your father on earth, for you have one Father - the one in heaven. Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Messiah." ( Matthew 23:9)

"The Father judges no one but has given all judgment to the Son, so that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Anyone who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him." ( John 5:22-23)

"If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now I am here. I did not come on my own, but he sent me." ( John 8:42)

"All things have been handed over to me by my Father; and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, or who the Father is except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him." ( Luke 10:22)